- Finished in Espresso on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This floor clock features a sophisticated flat top design with reeded panel inserts and a gracefully curved base.
- The white dial features brushed nickel accented hands and hour markers. A brushed nickel finished bezel frames the dial.
- Features brushed nickel-finished weight shells and grid pendulum.
- Glass mirrored back panel.
- Beveled glass on the front and sides.
- Removable glass, top side panels offer easy access to the movement.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- The case is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with nickel-finished capsule is included.
- Free nickel Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 81.5″ (207 cm)
- Width 22″ (56 cm)
- Depth 15″ (38 cm)