- This handsome display cabinet is loaded with fine features. It boasts reeded columns and an elaborate decorative overlay on an arched pediment.
- The front door features beveled glass and slides in both directions for convenient access to the shelves. A dark antique brass finished knob and plate adorn the center of the door.
- The decorative cutout in the base adds visual interest.
- Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with light and deep dents for an aged appearance.
- Halogen lighting for brighter, whiter, longer-lasting light to illuminate your collectibles.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Glass shelves can be adjusted to any level within your cabinet.
- Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
- Locking door for added security.
- Touch-Lite™ adjustable light switch offers four levels of lighting: low, medium, high, and off. A handy key holder is attached.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Glass mirrored back beautifully showcases your collectibles.
- Plate grooves in the glass shelves allow for vertical display of your collectible plates.
- No-Reach™ light switch is conveniently located on the back of the cabinet.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 78″ (198 cm)
- Width 42″ (107 cm)
- Depth 14.25″ (36 cm)